czwartek, 8 czerwca 2017

New Music #02/06

chillsoundsgoodmusic
It's time to fulfill the promise that I made yesterday and deliver some new music to you. Let's see what I've found.

The first one is made by Wallflower. I've heard about that producer from the United States yesterday and I truly don't know anything about him, except that he made an unbelievable track. Lost On The Island is a pure masterpiece - Two Feet should be jealous of it. Why Two Feet? Because when I've heard that song I thought about him at first. That bass, that guitar, that vocal - it's really similar to Two Feet's productions. And yeah - it's also too short. I would be happy to hear a longer version of it.

Wallflower - Lost On The Island



soundcloud

Then we've got a new proposition from Tim Legend. After a huge success of his recent song, he made another track in a collaboration with Colin Dieden - the vocalist of the alt-rock band The Mowgli's. Quicksand has probably the sickest beat that I've heard this week. This hook is really crazy and I'm in love with it.

Tim Legend - Quicksand (feat. Colin Dieden)



facebook
twitter

I also felt in love with the new KR$CHN remix. He worked on a new Mothica song and he made it even a little bit darker than the original. Disturbing, electronic sounds creates a unique atmosphere.

Mothica - Self Destructive (KR$CHN REMIX)



facebook

It's always nice to hear something new from GHOST LOFT. His remixes of Overdose by Little Daylight and Let It Go by The Neighbourhood appears on a csgm earlier, so it's finally time for some original. His latest song is called Holding On and it's definitely the most chilling song from that post. It has so melancholic atmosphere - it's beautiful.

GHOST LOFT - Holding On



facebook
twitter

You don't have to take some Vicodin to get high. Good music is enough for that. For example, you can listen to the latest track by LA-based CVBZ. Vicodin is really great. And you know what? I changed my mind - it has an as sick hook as Quicksand.

CVBZ - Vicodin



facebook
twitter

We're turning back to some darker vibes. Looking Back by Ashdown is a really well-produced track with an interesting vocal. You're not gonna be looking back for other songs if you heard that one.

Ashdown - Looking Back



facebook
twitter

OK, if someone said me a few days ago, that I'll write about Miley Cyrus on csgm, I would laugh at him. But here it is and I still can't believe it. Kiso replaced Miley's vocals with Yvette and took that song to another level, thanks to the electronic beat. This is what I call 'perfect remix'.

Miley Cyrus - Malibu feat. Yvette (Kiso Remix)



facebook
twitter

And here's the last one. But the last one doesn't mean the worst. To be honest, it's pretty amazing. Through To You is made by Australian Tobiahs and it's very multigenre. A soulful vocal is mixed with an electronic (I can even say "a little bit jungle") beat what gives a nice composition. I'm addicted!

Tobiahs - Through To You


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz