sobota, 30 września 2017

New Music #03/09

chillsoundsgoodmusic
Weekend, lovely weekend!

It's good to start a Saturday in a lazy way. You know, get out of the bed, make scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee (which I'm not drinking - to be honest), sit down on a balcony, close your eyes and listen to some calm and melancholic music. That's why I'm starting from the really beautiful piece of art, which is Trees by a Norwegian/English duo Tuvaband. It's the first single to be released from their debut EP Mess. It made me so dreamy - brilliant song.

Tuvaband - Trees



official website

Right after that sluggish morning, it's time to do a fully wake up. EDM could help us with that - this time it's a Nathaniel Knows' new deep house single Fly Away with Scissors featuring Haley. Must admit that the bass line nearly made me wet myself - it's so powerful!


Nathaniel Knows, Scissors - Fly Away (feat. Haley)



facebook - Scissors
twitter - Scissors
official website - Scissors
twitter - Haley

Were you longing for some electro-R&B? If you do, I've got something for you. It's a new single from NYC artist Josh Jacobson. I Need You got a really stunning beat which is a perfect background for a soothing Josh's voice. And the artwork totally suits that song - if I'll be on a top of the mountain, I'd like to hear that one in my earphones. The song appears on a Josh's First Light EP which is out right now.


Josh Jacobson - I Need You




If you're a daughter of Saigon soul icon Carol Kim, you're probably surrounded by music and its industry from an early age. I'm curious whether growing up in that environment helps or hinders in building your own music career. I'd ask TRACE but I don't know her and she doesn't know me. What I know is that You Don't Know Me is a really great song.


TRACE - You Don't Know Me



official website

Quoting the words of Desert Moons frontman Jake Dobson, "Deep Water is a metaphor for feeling outside your comfort zone". Probably every of us knows that feeling, but I can bet that some of us never heard about that band. Desert Moons is a NSW Central Coast-based experimental-electronic duo. They released their debut track 2 months ago and now they're back with Deep Water which was produced and recorded by the group themselves at their home studio.


Desert Moons - Deep Water




It's time to put some smile on your faces. This song has so many swaying rhythms that you won't be able to sit while listening to that. To be honest it sounds like it was created as a radio hit. And I won't be surprised if it becomes a hit soon. Truly, Mike Mago and Tiggi Hawke created a banger that you want to hear nonstop. Check out the Dangerous Behaviour.


Mike Mago & Tiggi Hawke - Dangerous Behaviour



lyric video


facebook - Tiggi Hawke
twitter - Tiggi Hawke
official website - Tiggi Hawke

It's a shame that we had an autumn because that one is ideal for any pool party. Stay by Dim Sum has so many uplifting, summer vibes. But, you can still listen to it while taking a long trip in your car - I think it'll be perfect. If you like that one you also have to check his Right Track made with Nina Lili J earlier this year.


Dim Sum - Stay




The last one for today is The Wave by Los Angeles artist/producer Elohim. I don't know what I like the most in that one. Maybe it's a nice female vocal, maybe it's a beat that seems to be delicate at first, just to hit you when its drop or maybe it's that part of lyrics: "Always looking for the wave, once you stop stop looking it'll hit you in the face". Love it!


Elohim - The Wave



video



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz